- Home »
• Monitor performance and give feedback according to established standards
• Ability to maintain good business relationship
• Good customer service
• Well developed leadership and problem solving
• Ensuring satisfactory to the client
• Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Salary 2,500 to 3,500 plus accommodation and transportation.
Medical and insurance to be discuss in person
managing employees and their ongoing goal setting and performance appraisal
Also the other benefits
Please call :
Forward your cv to [email protected]
Location On Map