- Home »
Accountant required in Dubai united Arab emirates
Accountant required in Dubai United Arab emirates
Duties and Responsibilities:
— Keep a system of accountability and maintain records.
— procedures and Employ accounting procedures according to the parent firm.
— payment and Reviews Accounts Receivables/Payable runs.
— Determines proper management of transactions and approves the transactions.
— references to the accountant to shut off the books.
— Processing entrances, alterations for subsidiaries.
— Liaising with all the auditors to execute control.
— Completing the bookkeeping procedure for many subsidiaries in combination with the team chief accountant.
— Financial books closure monthly, quarterly and annual
o. Preferred Qualifications just
• Character and Duration of the experience: 5 years experience minimal
Expertise like financial analyst with potential roles in the financial industry
• Extensive Comprehension of trends both inside market patterns that are overall and the Business
• A licensed user of fund Program
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Willing to handle, to ensure proper procedures are Used
• A strong Comprehension of accounting fundamentals and data
• working knowledge of regulations and legislation
• A professional qualification like similar or CFA/CPA will probably be regarded as a plus
Location On Map